Live a Life Worthy

I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:1-2

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Every blog

Must have a beginning. I am not sure why I feel the Lord compelling me to do this. It is not something I have time for, however, after discussions with Mr. R, we feel we will try this for various reasons. Ask me in person for the long version.

My blog won't be like other's: It won't be as adventurous as Ross', as sweet as Kathryn's, as exciting as Megan's, as humorous as Josh's, as DEEP as James', thought provoking as Stacey's, as dramatic as Alyssa's or as creative as Steve's. It will be it's own thing. A mix of photos and my insights from Scripture. Hoping some will come for the photos and find something God would have them hear from His word. Sort of an electronic outreach? (There are those who say I don't get out much!)

Enjoy and may this endeavor bring Glory to the Lord and may it be blessed by Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home