Live a Life Worthy

I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:1-2

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!!



Recently Ross and Abby celebrated their 2 year anniversary of dating!!!! They went to a wonderful restaurant and had a lovely evening. They went solo, so I didn't get to take pictures of the dinner (ha ha ha, like I would have gone on their special evening!) BUT, I did nab them before they went to take some pics of their happy celebration! They looked amazing and it was a special event!!

The rest of us are doing well, too! Everyone seems to be surviving my working fairly well! No one is starving or going without clean clothing!!! I love my job and really like my boss. It is an awesome match!!

Enjoy the encroaching cooler weather!!! Yay for sweaters!!

Congratulations Ross and Abby!!! We love you!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home