Live a Life Worthy

I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:1-2

Monday, October 22, 2007

Fabulous Fall!!!






Yesterday, Mr. R and I took a walk at a park near us. It was a beautiful day and we were glad to be out in the fresh air. Fall has always been our favorite time of the year and yesterday reminds me why. The air was crisp and fresh, but not cold. It was warm, but with that hint of coolness coming in. It was a great break!!!! Thought I'd share some of the pics, especially for those of you who don't get to experience this Fall. So vicariously enjoy it through the pics from Japan, Florida, and California!!! And anywhere else that doesn't get to enjoy this time of year with all the colors!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh...THANK YOU!!!!!

10/23/2007 6:15 PM  
Blogger Mrs. R said...

I knew you would be missin this time of year!! I'll be talking to you sooooon!

10/23/2007 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home