Live a Life Worthy

I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:1-2

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

And back again.

4560+ miles, 9 days later and we are home again. No pictures today, it rained almost the entire way home from Des Moines. Tried to get some amazing lightening shots, but the windshield wipers kept getting in the way as did the raindrops. May add some misc pics later in the week that we didnt post earlier, but for tonight, it is hugs all around and time to crash! It is good to see the gang again and talk to Ross even if he isn't here (ha ha, but he was in the state!) Thanks for reading along and travelling with us!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed living your trip with you through your blog :^) What a fun time. So fun to see the two of you take that adventure together!

9/26/2007 6:25 PM  
Blogger Mrs. R said...

Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to e-mail you dear!! I need to catch up with you and your job and etc. . . Thanks for commenting! Our next adventure. . . Japan??? He he!

9/26/2007 7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a safe trip. The pictures are great. Brought back memories of my trip out there with the girls last summer. I miss you guys.

Lisa

9/27/2007 10:35 PM  
Blogger By His Grace said...

Welcome back! It was fun to see and hear about all that you did! It reminded me of a trip Brad and I did just before we graduated college. We were so tired at the end of our trip we drove all the way from Jacksonhole Wyoming stright through to New Brunswick New Jersey. Driving for 2 hours , then sleeping for 2 hours alternating shifts. but then again we were only 21 back then! Talk to you soon!
By His Grace

9/28/2007 11:35 AM  
Blogger Mrs. R said...

Lisa, So glad you commented! I didn't know you were still reading the blog! Yay!! Miss you guys! Hope the girls are doing well in schoo!!

10/03/2007 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home