Live a Life Worthy

I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:1-2

Sunday, May 04, 2008

ABBY'S GRADUATION!!

Ross and Abby at the openhouse!
Friend and Roomie!
Yay!
Uh, yeah. We were grillin!!
Happy Graduate!
Mom and Daughter!
The Master Chefs! Kabobs and burgers!
Friends!
Dad and Daughter!

The great punch maker!
Aunt and Uncle from Grand Rapids!!
Yuuuuummmmmmyyyyy!!!
Friends!
Ross and Jordan!
Oh yes, and hot dogs, too!!!
Aww, the guys!
Fun snapshots!
Getting the cake ready!
Yay!
The Interior Design Trio!
Talking to Shanti while getting ready to cut the cake!
Talking to Shanti!!!

At the Department Graduation Ceremony!
Aww, there she is!!
Walking to the Ceremony!
Up the steps!
Driving the graduate to the big event!
After the Department Ceremony!
Happy Ladies!
Aww, Family is great!
Proud Parents!
There she is!!!!!!!!! Magna Cum Laude!!

So much fun!!
Aww, so sweet!
The Moms
Special Hugs!
Us and the Grad!!
Wow, that was a lot of pics! But it was a fun day and I hope Shanti and Jodi and Daryl can get a peek and feel like they were here!! Congratulations Abby!!! We are proud of you!


1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Thanks so much for posting the pictures- it looks like it was a beautiful time! I really wish I could have been there.
Blessings!

5/14/2008 1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home