Live a Life Worthy

I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:1-2

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fall Kick Off!!!

Tis the season! Pumpkins!!!!!
Can't beleive how many trees are already changing colors!!

Back at the lake, relaxing and hanging around!
Going down a fun slide at Apple Works!!!
It was a LOOOONG Slide
Dave did went down it, too!
It was a large maze!

Fall Colors at Apple Works!

A Fall Decoration in Nashville!
It was time to head to Brown County for our Fall Kick Off and a birthday celebration! We had a great day despite the clouds that hung overhead. Had hoped to swim at the lake like we have in the past, but it was just a bit to cool!!! We went into town and ate at the Ordinary for a birthday dinner. As always, it was fun!!! More birthday celebrating to come!!!!





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh, how I miss the fall in Indiana, especially Brown County! I love living it vicariously through all of you though. I miss you all.

9/28/2008 5:35 AM  
Blogger Mrs. R said...

Miss you tooooo Mary!!! Hugs!!!!

10/02/2008 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home