Live a Life Worthy
I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:1-2
I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:1-2
3 Comments:
Hi: I finally found your blog address!! Tried to get together with you this summer but the phone message must have gotten lost. Let's try again -- give me a call!!
Carla
Hey Carla!! It's never too late to get together!! I give you a call!! Sorry I missed out on doing something this summer!! Hugs!!!
Lori
aww, hey momma R. i love the pictures! you guys are too cute!! hope your day went wonderfully :-). love ya,
-abby
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home