Live a Life Worthy

I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:1-2

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Validation. . .



This is a little long, bout 15 min. but it is sooo worth the watch. I love it. We should all try a little harder to use our words to build one another up!!!

Let me know what you think!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

I loved it -- such a great message, and a reminder to do something so important that costs us nothing but is an invaluable gift!

Happy holidays to all your family, hope the job is going well!

Carla

11/29/2008 1:55 PM  
Blogger Mrs. R said...

Hi Carla! Hope you and your family are enjoying the holidays!!

12/14/2008 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home