Live a Life Worthy

I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:1-2

Friday, December 16, 2005

Next Week

I will resurface!! For now, I am pondering I John 2:1 "We know that we have come to know Him if we obey His commands. The man who says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But if anyone obeys His word, God's love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in Him: Whoever claims to live in Him must walk as Jesus did."

If I keep pondering and researching, I'll never make it to Revelation by New Year's Eve!! Oh well, God is outside of time anyway!!

Ponder, ponder. . . . I am sure you can figure out what I am pondering on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home