Exciting!!
Well, it is to me, anyway! On Saturday we purchased a new dryer. WEE-OOOO! It is interesting how we mark important things. No, not getting a dryer! But, the dryer we are replacing was purchased 4 months before our first child was born and now the next one is being delivered 4 months before he graduates from college! I guess it was a good buy! Can't believe how much time has passed. Refridgerators has a different meaning for my sister and I, another post.
We had a wonderful trip to Lafayette yesterday. It was so much fun to be around the table with my family. I have been blessed for sure! It was such an encouraging time together. Thanks everybody for making the time!
Happy Birthday Elizabeth!!!!! 23 Wow!
Wish we could be in St. Louis to celebrate with you!!
More exciting things!!!
In 12 more weeks, I will be done teaching Government and British Literature! Wow, this is going fast! I pray the Lord is helping me to do what He wants with these classes.
Well, enough excitement for one post!
Rejoice in the Lord always, again I say rejoice!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home