Live a Life Worthy

I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:1-2

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A quick Photo Update


We took Philip to Puck's at the IMA for Lunch on his Birthday. . . Here is a photo before we went. It was a fun time. Food was wonderful. The Prime Rib Burger (yes, I ordered a hamburger at Puck's) was better than a steak. Once again, we missed Ross. Will have to go back with him. (I look for any good reason to go back there!!!) A longer, meatier and more meaningful post is waiting in the wings. . . this will have to do for now. It was just the easiest way to get a Photo to Aunt Becky and Aunt Glenna. . . Love ya!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, That was really fun!!!

3/11/2006 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home