Spring Break

Oops, I forgot that it adds the new photos on top, not where you really want them. Anyway, I guess this post is best read from the bottom to the top! As you can guess, this was part of our spring break, not too crowded. Anybody remember Christmas?
We flew down to Sarasota where Mr. R's mom lives.
I love clouds and it was most awesome to see them from above. Best part of flying I've been told by one who knows! It was a beautiful sunrise to boot!
We visited the Disney Village Marketplace in Downtown Disney and ate at. . . yes, the Rainforest Cafe. It is such a fun place and the food was outstanding!

It is good to be back, and I can't believe how long it has been since I have updated. Sorry. Been busy! Over break I read an outstanding book "Coronation of Glory" about Lady Jane Grey. Very interesting. I re-read some of the Foxe's Book of Martyrs and those stories came more alive after reading this book. We also visited Mr. R's Mom and did some of Orlando and the beach near her. Some pictures to let you know we didn't fall off the face of the earth!

2 Comments:
Hey! I love your blog! It's wonderful! Sorry i know you don't know me, but i'm one of Aly's friends and i saw your post that you wrote. So i clicked on it. If your the one in almost every picture, then i have to say (and i'm quite sorry) YOUR SO CUTE! I'm so sorry! The word "cute" is a very bad habbit and a lot of people don't like it. I don't mean as in little kid cute i mean beautiful cute. LOL! It may sound extremely corny (b/c it is) LOL! but it's true. I'm so sorry i sound like a babbling idiot! LOL! Well, i think i'm probably weriding you out by now so sorry! -Anna
t
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home