The Fog is lifting . . .
and the way is being made clear for a new school year to begin. PJ is already up at Purdue and into the swing of things as is RT. Both are living together in an awesome house the Lord provided near (a relative term) campus. KL beings at UofI on Monday. I have been so busy and distracted with fun and exciting (and some not so pleasant) experiences I am not sure what the Lord has for me in the coming weeks. But, as I said, the fog is lifting and I am getting a clearer vision! The Lord directs your steps!
Currently am reading Breaking Free by Beth Moore in preparation for a women's Bible study I am in starting September. Also am excited about continuing a study in Titus with the 007 Ladies, that is the graduating senior girls. They are so energizing to do a study with. I can't wait for the group to begin meeting regularly again now that the summer is closing!
I will be praying for so many of you, returning overseas, returning to classes, graduating and moving on, looking for direction! Remember, keep me posted so I will know how to intelligently be praying for you!!

2 Comments:
Hi Lori!
This is the bible study that I did with some friends from shelbyville last year. very good stuff!
It seems very challenging and emotionally deep, that is why I am reading the book first so I can make the most of the study!! Have a great first week of school!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home