Live a Life Worthy

I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:1-2

Monday, June 19, 2006

Summer Fun. . .


Took RT down to the City County Building for Jury Duty this morning then deposited KL at the IRT for her first day of Conservatory. So Exciting! Then I came back to dig into my summer fun. . . tasks anyway, I can make it fun! The first step was to do some work on my photo management; I have not done much in that area since Christmas.

As I was organizing folders and burning CD's I was reintroduced to this photo. It was taken earlier this spring at the Purdue Spring Fest. It was a favorite of the ones I took that day. I was going to reward myself for completing the photo organizing by posting several photos. Alas, either blogger is slow, or I am doing something wrong. Consequently, this is the only photo I will post for now.

Feel free to stop by the comments section and say HI so I know there is someone, anyone reading this and enjoying the photo(s)! Have a great day!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Yep, there is someone here. :) That is a beautiful picture, Mrs. R!
I'm praying for Kathryn as she's embarking on this new adventure at the IRT. Hope it all goes well.

6/19/2006 7:25 PM  
Blogger Ariel said...

Someone here too. ;)
That is so beautiful!

6/21/2006 11:04 PM  
Blogger Mrs. R said...

Thanks! Glad to hear from you both! Hope you are enjoying your summers!

6/22/2006 8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am here too! I enjoy your pictures and posts.

6/22/2006 9:26 PM  
Blogger Mrs. R said...

Hi Nirmla! I am sure you are glad Biology is over!

6/23/2006 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home