Live a Life Worthy

I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:1-2

Monday, August 13, 2007

Movin, Movin In, Something to Move In. . .

This is a puppy dog looking cloud Philip saw when he was flying!
Packing up stuff for Abby!
Making decisions on what should and should not go to Muncie!

Looking comfy and homey already!


Clouds Philip saw while flying!

Handsome Pilot Philip!


This past week has been a moving experience. Philip has been doing lots of flying and completed his solo cross country and has been movin in the air! Abby has been movin in to her house at school. Dave is also movin around, he is down in Sarasota this week helping his Mom with her second knee surgery. As of today, surgery is complete and the recovery is beginning!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Mrs R nice pics...Mr R.

8/14/2007 12:06 AM  
Blogger Mrs. R said...

Mr. R, I could have put a million more on, but I ran out of time. Take care of your Mom for us! Love u and miss u, Mrs. R

8/14/2007 11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I have to say this. Abby is just so cute!!! I just want to squeeze her cheeks! Good luck in your new apartment!

Glenna

8/14/2007 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home