Live a Life Worthy

I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:1-2

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Round One!! YEAH!!!

Going into the ceremony, photo by Abby!
Closing up shop at Lafayette Aviation!!

Open House at the Airport! Awesome!


The four of us at the airport celebration before the graduation ceremony.


Awww, aren't they cute!


What an exciting weekend!!! We attended Ross' graduation from Purdue!! It was more emotional and special than I had imagined it would be! I can't believe it! He has graduated from College!!! (Not that I ever doubted he would, it just seemed to zip by so fast!!) Abby came with us to the ceremony! It was wonderful! And amazingly quick for so many graduates!! Yay Ross!!!! We are SOOOOOOOOOO Proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My niece also graduated in Mississippi this weekend on Saturday. We couldn't be in two places at once, but YAY LAUREN! We are excited for you tooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Mothers Day was awesome! EVERYONE was here! Philip, Ross and Abby, Kathryn and of course Dave! We all fit in the van and went to church together!! Wow. I couldn't be a happier or more content person!! I did, however, want to turn the van south on Sunday and steal everyone away for a trip to Disney. It was tempting.. . But Philip had to be back to work Monday at 6:30 a.m. and I didn't think we could pull that off!!!!



We are preparing for round two, Kathryn's graduation ceremony on Saturday. Then many open house celebrations to visit! Then her open house the next weekend!! The graduation pics of Ross are a combo of Abby and I, and I don't remember whose is whose!! SO just enjoy!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe it. It seems like yesterday we were coming to visit you in the hospital to see baby Ross. And now he's graduated college. He and Abby look adorable together, and they both look so happy. In fact, all of you look really happy. What an exciting time.

See you next weekend! Love, Glenna

5/15/2007 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home