Live a Life Worthy

I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:1-2

Monday, May 21, 2007

Kathryn's Graduation, in 3 parts!!

Our Angelic Graduate!!!

The Team!!

We did it!!



The second wave rolled in this weekend and it was wonderful!!! Kathryn graduated from High School on Saturday with a ceremony that took place at church. It was a good marker to a big mile stone in her life (and mine, I feel like I graduated, too!) There are three "blogs" of pictures because I couldn't get them all to load on one. So keep going for two more posts!! A big thanks to my Kitchen Hero, Philip who relieved me of my kitchen duties at the reception and took the challenge on and did an excellent job! I was able to relax and enjoy! Thank you Philip!!! Just one more big event for a while, the openhouse next weekend. Lots of prep this week. Hope to see you there!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! That went fast. What happened to the 9 year old who made a baby blanket for Alexander, which we still have and will never part with. Now Alexander is 9, and Kathryn is graduation high school. Unbelievable.

Congratulations!

Love, Glenna

5/21/2007 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home