Live a Life Worthy

I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:1-2

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Going West

In The Badlands!!
Ha ha ha!!! Fun Times!! Still Badlands. Can't imagine how vast they are!
Yes, we did a LITTLE hiking!!!
Badlands from a hi view point!
Yay!!
It was a big drop off! Reggular flat land, then oooops A big drop!!

On Sunday Mr. R and I headed out for the great wide west. Literally! Today we are sitting in Cody, Wy gearing up to strike out into Yellowstone. I can't believe we made it this far so fast and still saw so much on our way. We have had a few adventures already, Pudding, Cornelius? Pudding!! (Kathryn knows what I mean!!). We saw the Badlands, BEAUTIFUL! Last night we were almost hearded off the road going through the Big Horn Mountains in the rain in the dark by a pink-eyed, albino, ghost bull. He was standing in the road ready to run us off!! Ha ha! We snuck by him! Anyway, enjoy the pictures and know we miss everyone back home and will see you before you know it! Keep taking care of each other!!! Loves you!

1 Comments:

Blogger By His Grace said...

Wow ! what a beatiful picture! -the two of you vacationing alone out west hiking in Gods creation- Ooops sorry I mean the scenery of the Badlands canyons God's incredible creation LOL! Have a great time! can't wait to hear more.

9/18/2007 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home