Live a Life Worthy

I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:1-2

Saturday, October 06, 2007

A Villains Web!

Kathryn as Felicity Fair in the Melodrama Caught In The Villain's Web: Or More Sinned Against Than Sinning.

This is a photo of Kathryn in her first leading roll in her first performance at college!! Woo Hoo! It is a wonderful show! Come and See it if you can!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the info on your blog--we loved the show!!! It was a very entertaining plot, and the acting was superb! We got a kick out of the piano's role as well. Kathryn was amazing!

Nice to see you all again! Keep us informed about future performances!

10/07/2007 10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks so calm and confident up on that stage! Let me know if there is a way to get a video of the performance, I would love to watch it with the girls.

Lisa

10/18/2007 9:38 PM  
Blogger Mrs. R said...

She is amazing! I wish we could get a video of it, but I don't think any one made one. She has some more pics, but nothing moving!

10/19/2007 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home