Just a thought
"Live each day to the fullest. Live each day with enthusiasm, optimism and hope. If you do, I am convinced that your contribution to this wonderful experiment we call America will be profound." -Ronald Reagan
My amazing cousin/friend in California sent this out this morning via e-mail. During these cold, no c-o-l-d, winter days it is easy to get discouraged and become gloomy.Even for those of you in warmer climates and countries there is a tendancy to drag this time of year. I know its a good reminder to me!! Live each day, work, serve, whatever I do, I need to do it with enthusiasm, optimism and hope as unto the Lord!
My amazing cousin/friend in California sent this out this morning via e-mail. During these cold, no c-o-l-d, winter days it is easy to get discouraged and become gloomy.Even for those of you in warmer climates and countries there is a tendancy to drag this time of year. I know its a good reminder to me!! Live each day, work, serve, whatever I do, I need to do it with enthusiasm, optimism and hope as unto the Lord!
Then again. . . I am sitting here listening to the dog snoring behind me while he sleeps on the floor. . .he makes sleep sound sooooo enticing!! Sometimes a little less enthusiasm is good too I guess, ha ha ha!!
Thanks for the love Tag!!!
Thanks for the love Tag!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home