Live a Life Worthy

I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:1-2

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Florida!! Happy Birthday Mr. R!!!

P and Mr. R in Disney Village on his 50th B-Day!!
Getting Ready for the Birthday Dinner!!
Silly Siblings!
At the Earl of Sandwich in the Village for B-Day Dinner! Yummmm!
Earlier in the day, fun at the condo!
Philip keeping score1
The Birthday Guy!!
Going to dinner!
The Handsome guy!


On his toes!
Shuffle board relaxing, a huge sand volley ball court, too!
A ton of FUN!

We had a fun day playng around at the condo for Dave's 5oth B-day! The weather was great and the crowds in the Disney Village were not toooo bad. We will re-celebrate on Tuesday when Ross and Abby get here!! Happy Birthday to the best husband, dad and friend in the world!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

I love all the pictures you put up Mrs. R! It helps me keep up with people. Happy Birthday to Mr. R too!!

12/31/2007 9:32 AM  
Blogger Mrs. R said...

Thanks Stacey!I know what you mean! I still check your blog too since, unlike everyone else, I am not on facebook!!

12/31/2007 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home