
The trails were all interconnected and had different levels.

This was a level one trail. I liked this one.

This is NOT a level one. I did it, but. . .

Lots of gravel and roots. The cool part is the level one trail brings you back to the top of the hill and then you can go down different level of difficulty trails.

Most certainly a level 4. Up and way over.

This area was cool. It has lots of circular paths and hills and rocks.

This is a big drop in the trail. No, I didn't do this one.

This part of the trail was downhill. The path was perfect for someone who knew what they were doing.

Victory! We did it!

Ugh, I thought I was going to die! But, it was fun!!

More of the trails. We took the left side. Then we went down by the riverbed, then we some how left the park and ended up on a road and had to ride over a mile on the roads back to the park!! Ha ha!

It was a beautiful park. People were riding everywhere and some were running. One of the bikers told us about a 16 foot long snake that lives in the woods. He said it was not poisonous, but ate poisonous snakes. He said not to freak out if we found one across the trail. Uh, if that snake is there, isn't the poison one not far off?? Ha ha, we didn't see any of them, or any of the wild pigs either!! Ahhh, Texas!

Pic from Dave's phone. It was such a pretty park.

Such different terrains. Rock, dirt, gravel, and my favorite, concrete!

Yes, I made the circuit and rode up this fairly large hill!
Today was only going to be 91 degrees and not humid so we thought we would do the Mountain Bike park. It was amazing. It is called O.P. Schnabel Park. Tonight I am bruised, but glad we went!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home