All I can say is. . .
I am SO incredibly blessed. I can't even believe it! What else can I say. God is so good and life is wonderful. He has me in an amazing spot right now with loving and caring people all around me. What more can one ask for besides His continued grace and mercy!
We have been busy with visiting as many State Parks as we can this summer since last summer we didn't go to even one. However, I have not had the time to put the pictures up. I need to do that before we head out on our next adventure in a short time. I know there will be pictures from that.
I get to go see the final fitting of the wedding dress tonight for Abby. Wow, can't believe the wedding is almost here!
Will post pics soon. . . promise!
And Pammy, I need your e-mail!!! The one I thought I heard Tag say keeps bouncing back to me!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home