Live a Life Worthy

I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:1-2

Monday, April 17, 2006

Observations. . .

There have been many things I have observed lately. Nothing created or earth shattering, but some thoughts. . .
1) I Love the Study of David's life I am doing. (A Beth Moore study). God is gracious to give us examples for living in His Word. Too much to elaborate on here.

2) We have a possum, perhaps an oppossum, ranging around our "estate." Drives the dog nuts. He was here at Christmas and still is wandering about. Remember that at night.

3) On the wall at Pot Belly's Deli in West Lafayette is a saying "A thing of beauty is a joy forever." We just studied John Keats in our British Lit. Poetry class. Yeah Rah for a liberal arts education. . . well rounded, I can recognize poems on restaurant walls. he he. I recognized the phrase as being from his poem "A Thing of Beauty" from Endymion. Just FYI.

4) Most people don't read long, profuse blogs. Especially near the end of the semester when they should be studying. By the way, let me know your test schedules and I will commit to pray for you all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

Ok... Presentation 4/26 8:30am, Final Project 4/27 5pm, Test 4/2 5:45pm, Test 4/3 5:45pm, and then I'm done!!!
Thanks so much for praying for us all! :)

4/22/2006 12:06 AM  
Blogger Mrs. R said...

Thanks Stacey, I've got it written down!

4/22/2006 9:01 PM  
Blogger C. Bright said...

Hey Mrs. R, it was really nice to meet you a couple of nights ago! Mom bloggers rock!
(oh, and liberal arts is the bestest too! ;D)
-Candace J

5/09/2006 10:37 PM  
Blogger Mrs. R said...

Candace, It was so fun meeting you briefly on Sunday!! Makes reading your blog more fun to put a face with the thoughts! Thanks for visiting! I really will update soon!

5/10/2006 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home