Live a Life Worthy

I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:1-2

Monday, April 03, 2006

Spring Break, 2 Part I is the next Post



Glenna, here is how we moved the beds around to make it more comfortable, hope this helps when you guys go down.

I am not very good at posting photos, but, I try here again. These photos are the beach near Mr R's mom's house. Very pretty! It was chilly, but we endured! The birds were extra hungry and aggressive this time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ross said...

warmth...... It seems kind of weird looking at the pictures since I didn't go. But at least the pictures make it feel a little warmer up here.

4/03/2006 8:59 PM  
Blogger Mrs. R said...

It wasn't that warm, 68 maybe 70. But, that is better than 40!!!

We missed you greatly. It's kinda wierd, almost all the pictures are of just KL!!

Aren't you going to tell me what I am looking at with those cloud pictures, like is it a front or what? Or should I just enjoy them!!

4/03/2006 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home