Live a Life Worthy

I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:1-2

Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Glorious Garden!

This is the garden just a few weeks ago! Pretty but not bursting. . .
Now it is bursting!
I have not had much time to garden, but God has tended the flowers this summer! Aren't they brilliant! Note the pond! Wow! I've never had impatients do so well! ENJOY!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Your garden looks fabulous! Maybe you should come to my house and do a pond and a garden. Right now, I have a lovely weed garden. It is growing quite nicely. I haven't had to water it or anything, and it's just growing so fast! But yours really does look beautiful. See you soon. Glenna

7/19/2006 9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never commented on a blog before! First time checking out yours, and what beauty. My garden is still in the "before" stage -- guess I'll need to be happy with that. Great photos. Greetings from Carla

7/20/2006 10:35 AM  
Blogger Mrs. R said...

Hey Carla! Welcome to the blog world! Glad you commented!

7/22/2006 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home