Live a Life Worthy

I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:1-2

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Ahhhhhhh, Penrod. . .

The ear ring shopping team!

Awwwww, still crazy after all these years!

Mr. R's brother and wife at their booth!


Crazy and unusual folks!


This always marks the beginning of Fall for me, not the official start which is the Highlander's Fest at the end of September. But, Ahhhhh, Penrod. So much creativity in one place. I'm certain God must grin at some of the attempts, however. And frown at some others. It was almost one year ago I started blogging. Haven't been real consistent, but I am still at it, sort of! So Happy Blogger B-day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

Happy Birthday to a wonderful blog!

9/12/2006 11:41 PM  
Blogger Mrs. R said...

Thanks Stacey,
It's nice to know some one still reads it! Lord Bless Ya!

9/13/2006 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home