Live a Life Worthy

I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:1-2

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Verrry...Niccce....















That’s the day, very nice. Mom is getting stronger,moving,eating, alert and talking more. The doctor came by in the few minutes I was not there today and said she looks well. The criteria for moving on are there can’t be a fever,infection or other medical conditions. Ok, then she’s good to go, to the rehab center that is, tomorrow. Lets call it, fabulous Friday. The day we progress. I think Mom is getting excited about having more mobility with the new knee. Please pray for a smooth and safe transition to the rehab center. There is an ambulance service that will be moving her. Well, off to dream land, I will try to catch the doc in the wee hours….Love Dave

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY VIVA! Walking with the new knee!

stephanie

12/15/2006 11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the outfit! Keep it up mom. You'll be better than ever in no time.

12/15/2006 11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope the transition to rehab today goes well. The girls are planning on giving you a Ms. ZeZe's spa treatment next week.

12/15/2006 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has got to feel good to be making progress!!! Can't wait to hear how the transition went today!! Much love, and missing someone!

12/15/2006 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home