Live a Life Worthy

I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:1-2

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A New Chapter

New Hair cut!

Getting it all put together!


Wouldn't you want him flying you wherever you go? I would!!!!!!


Check out the stripes!!

Very Special time! So exciting! Love you, Son!!


Today (Wed) Ross takes off for a new chapter, a bit more training in Houston and then most likely off to Buffalo, New York for a while. It is exciting to see all his work over the years come to fruition. Thought you would enjoy the photos of his first try on of his Uniform.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ross, thanks for putting up with the pictures. Wow, you look really professional! You are a handsome guy. I will be praying you through the rest of the week. Love You , Dad.

8/15/2007 12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa, you and the girls look great! I can't believe how big they are. Adrianna is all grown up now! Amazing. They are just beautiful.

Ross, good luck with your job!

Glenna

8/15/2007 12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would feel much more at ease flying if I were greeted by Ross as I entered the plane! Your hard work is paying off. I can't believe how quickly you have grown up.

Aunt Lisa

8/20/2007 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home