Live a Life Worthy

I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:1-2

Monday, October 01, 2007

Its Fall!!!!!!!!!!

The lake water was sooooooo clear and clean!!!
Everyone took at least one turn off the rope!!

There was quite a bit of style going on over the water, lots of twists and turns from the guys!

Woo Hoo! There was always cheering on for each person!


More style, a turn in the process.

Squeels, no charge!

Screams were free, too!
It was a gorgeous day!
The water was pleasant, not too warm, but not freezing either!

At least it feels kina like Fall. Well, we did our annual Fall kick off of going to Brown County for my birthday this weekend. It was much different than ever before for many reasons!!! We didn't go to the Highlanders Festival at Apple Works, which has been a tradition for at least 10 years. The reason we didn't go is because life was SOOOO busy for some of the gang! Kathryn had rehersals allllllll day and Philip had a "field trip" with his Ecology class to the Dunes. So, instead we did something different. We attended a wonderful Neil Simon play at the Brown County Playhouse (Abby and Ross were the only ones to be there for dinner and the show, Philip showed up at the very beginning of the show!!) Then we went back to the cabin for the evening.

On Sunday we relaxed and swam, yes swam, if you can believe that!! It was a beautiful day! Now I have a new Wok to cook my stir frys in!! Thanks to Ross and Abby for that!!! The best present of all was having EVERYONE together for the day. It took a lot of effort on everyones part to be there, and I feel very blessed that it all came together! Thank you all for making it happen! Even the swing I took off the rope!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe we talked for two hours and I didn't even realize it was your Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday. So fun to hear of your great weekend. It looked like a blast :^)
Much love and many happy wishes!!!

10/02/2007 8:20 AM  
Blogger By His Grace said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe I forgot to call you I try not to miss calling! You obviously had a GREAT DAY! Loved the Pics
by His Grace

10/02/2007 8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow i am greatly disturbed that certain pics show me in rather awkward jumpin poses and what makes it worse is that my body is pasty WHITE!!! blah...luv u!

10/03/2007 12:53 AM  
Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

Wow! I love the pictures from your vacation! They remind me very much of a vacation my family took out west a couple of years ago.

10/03/2007 12:45 PM  
Blogger Mrs. R said...

Sorry love, we all look pasty white!!!! Healthy skin!!! ha ha! Love you toooooooo!

10/03/2007 6:02 PM  
Blogger Mrs. R said...

Stacey, I remember when you all went out there!! Wow, so much has changed since then!! Hope you are enjoying Iowa!!

10/03/2007 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home