Live a Life Worthy

I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:1-2

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm Back. . . sort of


Well, I guess it is time to take back my blog. Dave had it long enough! So much has been happening in our household, it has been exciting and overwhelming at the same time. I take great comfort in knowing that the Lord is soverign over all this!! Many changes, much growth, lots of new people. It's all good!! I always need to remember it is all out of my control anyway!! Trusting Him has never been so important, AND excting!!

We just finished spring break and visited Dave's mom in Florida (as well a Mickey, but we never saw him all day!!) and it is hard to get back into the swing of life, which was moving at a different speed before we left, and I still can't get the canter!!!

I'll return soon with more information and "stuff!"

6 Comments:

Blogger By His Grace said...

Welcome back! :)

3/21/2007 10:27 AM  
Blogger Mrs. R said...

Thanks Diane!!

3/21/2007 8:02 PM  
Blogger Ross said...

nice pic :-)

3/23/2007 10:56 AM  
Blogger Mrs. R said...

Yes, it is!! Very Special People!!
Loves ya

3/24/2007 2:55 PM  
Blogger Glenna said...

I wondered if you were ever going to post again. Nice famly picture!

4/03/2007 3:44 PM  
Blogger Mrs. R said...

I love this pic! The family just keeps growing!!! Yay!! Maybe the next one will be complete with our resident Barista!

4/04/2007 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home