More Fun!!
On Sarasota Beach!
Skim Boarding!
Skim Flying?
Beautiful sunset, with para sailer in the background!
Beautiful sunset, with para sailer in the background!
I really thought we would have more access to the internet, but we didn't until we returned to Orlando. For the last few days we were over visiting Mr. R's Mom in Sarasota. While there, we did a little beach stuff and then visited the "Bodies Revealed" exhibit at a local museum. Then we came back on Wednesday to Orlando and did some Pirates Golf, outlet shopping and another B-Day dinner for Dave at the Rainforest Cafe. Fun and busy day! It is a bit chilly here, but much better than 18 degrees and snowy!!! Tomorrow it is going to warm up and we are going to Disney!

3 Comments:
I can only see a few of the pictures for some reason. But I did notice that in some pictures, you are all wearing winter coats and in others, you are in swimsuits at the beach. Must be drastic temp changes in Florida this time of year! You guys are all missing the wonderful frigid temps in Indiana! Tomorrow it is going to start warming up though and it will be in the 60's by the time you get home. yay!!!!! Hope you have a safe trip homE1
I made the last post in case you are wondering.....
Glenna
Looks like you are all having a blast! Wish I could get in on the fun, guess I just have to live vicariously through the pictures. Have a great time at Disney.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home