Live a Life Worthy

I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:1-2

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ross and his New Apartment

Moving in some of the important stuff! Apartment door is behind the sign that says "7."
Aww. This is the living room; the wall is sage green. Carpet is steel blueish or gray.
When you come in the door, the steps take you up to the apartment. The steps are in his apartment and give the entire area a loft feeling.

A wood burning fireplace and a spot to store the wood.

Gray tile and carpet highlighted by the rusty shower curtain and green towels.
The kitchen and green dish towels!!
And a patio with storage!! Yay for Storage!!

Packing up for a second load!
Ah yes, the most important part, a garage with an electric door opener, work bench and lots of space!!! The jeep feels right at home!!
View from the garage. His front door is just to the right of him in the background. SOO close!! You can see his balcony!
Making the garage feel like home! Note the airplane seats, creeper and the No Parking by order of the police sign from Purdue.

Today was a big day around here!! Today Ross began seriously moving stuff into his new apartment! After a year of working and saving and getting ready, he moved into his own digs. It is an amazing place! Very well kept, lots of stocked lakes, a nice pool, exercise room, sand volleyball court, tennis court and place to wash and sweep out your car!! Its hard to see one of your offspring move out of the house, and not just for college, but to begin their own life; but at the same time, it is super exciting to see how well prepared he is for taking on what ever comes his way! I was reminded that this is the goal, to raise independent, strong, capable young adults! And he is!! We had a fun time getting stuff in to his place and are excited to see how he will decorate it with Abby's help. I can't wait to go for a dip in the pool and hot tub!! It is not far from us so we will follow his urgings to visit often. I am sure we will still see him a lot since Abby is taking over his room here. . . he he he!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

Hey!! It's been a long time since I've seen you. I'm so glad you still post. It's fun to see what everyones up to. Ross's new appartment is very much like ours, stairs inside, lot's of windows, and storage.

Maybe sometime we can get together. I'd love to catch up in person. :)

7/17/2008 7:28 AM  
Blogger Mrs. R said...

Hi there Alyssa! Congrats on Jesse! I have been keeping up with your blog and it has been fun to watch so many of your dreams come true!! I remember our talks in the storage room in the kitchen at church during Senior's Luncheons! When you get settled, give me a call and maybe we can catch up!!

7/17/2008 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home